Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRP Access control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Who can say advantages and disadvantages of SAP GRC and WhiteOPS. Or these systems are can not be compared because of different purposes?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maxym

Why do you ask? Do you have any thoughts on the solution as that would be really interesting?

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Actually I am trying to analyse which system is better to use for analysis of activity in SAP ERP. And as I understood both of them could provide monitoring and analysis of SAP. Is it correct? What are the main advantages and disadvantages of these systems?

0 Kudos

Hi Maxym

I don't know anything about WhiteOPS but GRC (AC10) is extremely useful once you get it working 🙂

It provides role provisioning, SoD checks, mitigating controls - the list is quite extensive.

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

As I understood SAP GRC can provide not only monitoring roles, accounts, transactions etc., but also can prevent activities that are not in complaint with a rules and policies. Am I right?

Kind regards,

Maxym

0 Kudos

You can use AC to prevent access provision being made that is flagged as risky.  This is a common feature for most provisioning engines.