cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on queues

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,  I have a SOAP to Proxy asynchronous scenario. There is a single SAP_XI_RECEIVER defined as a receiver adapter.   During the peak load we experience 1000 of messages processing slowly and in scheduled status in PI server. This happens only during peak load. Does this have any impact on processing of queues at ECC end as well.  Can anyone suggest what precautions can be taken care to improve the processing speed.  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jari,

Can you check number of parallel queues configured in SXMB_ADM of your SAP XI.

You can increase it like below:

EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL+EO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL = (2 X #CPU).

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>During the peak load we experience 1000 of messages processing slowly and in scheduled status in PI server.

are those very huge messages ? 1000 should be done withing seconds/minutes....

>>>>Does this have any impact on processing of queues at ECC end as well

are you using EOIO ? it not then those queues are not used in ECC so ECC processing should is "decoupled" in a way but still ECC can suffer in case the messages are huge...

>>>>Can anyone suggest what precautions can be taken care to improve the processing speed. 

are you using ICOs ? (intergration configuration) so as not to process messages via ABAP stack ?

if not change it for ICO,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal for the response.  These are not big size messages. They are very small size.  I also see the messages for SOAP to RFC (asyncrhonous) which are small in size 20 to 50 kb each message gets piled closed to 1000 to 1500 messages every day during the peak load.   I might need to switch to ICO as one option.   As many interfaces uses single receiver - SAP_XI_RECEIVER everything gets piled due to this load.  Thanks in advance.....