cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Fields missing in the Inbound XML payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using XI3.0. We need to send some Purchase Order data from R/3 to SRM(SUS), in addition to what is available in the standard content. We have created the required datatype enhnacement. we have mapped these additional fields in the message mapping to their respective sources. We have also generated and activated the ABAP proxies on the SUS side. However at runtime whenever a PO is created, none of the additional fields are available in the inbound XML payload.

Can some one help me to know what could be wrong ?

Thanking You

Regards

Vinay Rane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

trevor_zhang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

First, you should confirm your Interface Mapping is right.

I faced the same problem yesterday,and I have found that the Interface Mapping's Message Mapping is wrong.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay Rane,

We are trying to send the Purchase Order data from R/3 to SUS.We need to send some extra information apart from the standard data.It seems from your posting that you have achieved the same.

Can you please let us know the procedure for creating Data Type Enhancement. We basically need to know how to associate the data type enhancement to the standard 'Purchase Order' structure.

We have followed the steps mentioned in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a8/bfc6373c8fea43bdb3541535bcbd43/content.htm

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

You can try one of the following options:

1) Clear/reload XI cache using trx SXI_CACHE, after that try to test again and check whether you are getting the correct fields.

2) Are you using the RFC adapter? if you do; then try to restart it. This adapter also caches a lot of meta data and information during runtime.

3) Last but not least; (You probably know this better than me , but just in case...) If you had previously generated the proxy classes, and after that you did some changes in the repository then you certainly will need to regenerate those proxy classes.

Cheers,

R.