cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about WBS Element Plan Integration

0 Kudos

hi all,

I found that Plan integration includes the following functions:Revaluation of planning objects following price changes.When a CO activity price changes, the integrated planning objects are automatically revalueed at the new price.

But I am not sure how to revaluation the cost of he Integrated wbs.

I had created a wbs with the "Plan integration" indicator in the project profile.And I set the "Plan integration" indicator in the detailed view "Settings per fiscal year" for the plan version. Then I assigned a internal activity to the wbs and saved the wbs, the plan cost of the activity =Work*price( Activity Type). Then I changed the price of the Activity Type, but the activity plan cost  which I checked with the cost report did not changed.

I dot know whether my scenario is right.

Can you give me a example or a scenario? thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian Mao

Indicator for Integrated Planning

This indicator specifies whether an order/project participates in integrated planning or not. You define this per project profile for projects in Customizing:

For orders, you can store a default value in the order type, which you can change in the order master data when required.

Activity inputs planned in a plan-integrated order/project are updated directly on the sending cost center if 'Integrated planning with Cost Center Accounting' is activated in the version. You can then also settle plan-integrated orders/projects to cost centers.

Plan data is passed on to the profit center and the extended general ledger if both 'Integrated planning with Cost Center Accounting' and the "Integrated planning" indicator are activated in the version.

Changing the "Integrated Planning" indicator

You can change the "Integrated planning" indicator at a later date under the following conditions:

• Unit costing was never performed on the job affected. That is, no unit costing was carried out, even if it was later undone.
  • Planning data was never entered on the job.

or
  • if planning data was entered, then
    • All plan values and -quantities from internal allocations must be zero. Data from primary cost planning is possible.
    • The "Integrated planning" indicator may not be set in the fiscal year- dependent data from the plan version.
    • No plan line items may exist.

Hope this would give you more understanding about Integrated Planning

0 Kudos

Can anyone explain for me what is the integrated planning on wbs? It is better to make a example.thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

'Plan integration' on WBS means that any activities planned for WBS element(in CJR2 planned hours for an activity or networks) will update the information in sender cost center.

If you know, cost center planning where all the  planned activity units or cost are manually planned.

If you this indicator on WBS, all the activities planned on WBS will also reflect in cost center planning.

For more information, you can discuss this with CO consultant from your team.

Regards,

Mahendra

0 Kudos

thank you

0 Kudos

I think cjr2 is used to make wbs cost in cost element level,

do you mean cj40->activtity input?