cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Integration Scenario in SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to implement a process integration scenario in SAP PI. After building the components in the Services Builder, I am using Integration Builder feature "Model Configurator" to configure the scenario.

My problem is that I am trying a non SAP systems based scenario, but the model configuration wizard forces me to use the systems defined in the System Landscape directory which are all SAP based in our environment.

Is there any way wherein I can use non sap based systems (e.g File/Webservices) in the model configuration wizard.

Please let me know.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

You can achieve this by clicking the option "TYPE OF USAGE" while creating the Action in ESR as External.After doing this you can select Business service also while creating the Process Integration Scenario in ID.

Regards

Atanu Mazumdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

During creation of action you have to use "Type of Usage" as External. Then only you can select and use the Business Services. If you select Internal , you can select only the Business systems defined in SLD.

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cross check with Assigning Communication Components.

It may help.!

Regards,

Sunil

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can do this  with Business component or business service.

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gagandeep

But I am not getting an option to select the Business Component or Business Service in Model Configurator.

Regards

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

check below screen

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gagandeep,

But the screen you have shown above is of the "Configuration Wizard".

What I am talking about is the "Model Configurator"