cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation of the Classifier module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use the classifier module from Seeburger on XI with File Adapter from SAP XI, but on the documentation, don't tell me about the standard name of the map, and I prove different names. If I use the classifierMappingID variable, the error "The mapping: AnsiX12_mappingID you are trying to load cannot be found in the classpath! Maybe you forgot to compile or to activate the mapping", where the mappingID is the value of the variable classifierMappingID on the module sequence. If I don't set this variable, the process is succesfull, but the classifier don't execute any map, only generate the Functional Aknowledgement with "R" status.

How I can know the name that must be used in the map, if it does not come mentioned in the documentation?, I can review some file of Seeburger or will have some document with this information?.

For example, a standard name, ANSIX12_<document>_<version>, to the classifier execute the correct map.

I thank for its aid.

Best regards,

Hervey.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i812848
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you use the default classifier then the name will be for incoming 1:1:

See_E2X_ANSIX12_" ISA.GS.ST:143"_"Version".

eg: See_E2X_ANSIX12_850_V4010.

If you want to customize, please take a look into the SAPXI_FunctionalAck_en.pdf manual starting page 38.

Best Regards

ilka

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hervey,

see my post to your last thread from Feb. 17th

That should help you a bit further.

I also suggest that you read the documentation from Seeburger for

SAPXI_BICMD_config_en.pdf

SAPXI_BICAdapter_Setup_en.pdf

SAPXI_BICAdapter_en.pdf

that will explain how you will know the names for the 1:1 and classifier mappings.

If you are using a document for which Seeburger does not already provide a 1:1 mapping, you will have to create it first, otherwise the Classifier Mapping will error out because it can not find the mapping.

Seeburger is able to provide you with remote help if you can't get any further. This won't be for free, but will get you setup much faster than try and error.

You can contact their north american office at 770 904 3888

Regards,

Andrea

i812848
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you using the parameter classifierMappingID not! then you are using the standard classifer maps out of the mapping_sys.sda, which are delivered from seeburger.

If you are using a classifierMappingID with the value "mappingID", then you need the classifier map customized in your mapping_user.sda.

For that you should have the classifier map with name AnsiX12_mappingID in the Mapping Desinger from Seeburger. and then you generate the sda und you dont get the error that you cant load it!

best regards,

ilka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilka.

I use the example for the Functional Acknowledgement from documentation of Seeburger. With this name, the process finished with not error, but only creates the Functional Ack document and I see the Payload in the monitoring of XI, where the classifierMappingID variable is NULL. How I can see the value of the map when execute the classifier?, only in the variable classifierMappingID?.

Best Regards,

Hervey