cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To: subscribe to Service Market Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a software developer and my company have purchased a Crystal Report Server BOE 4.0 (five months ago) and I am the one maintaining it.

I have a ASP.NET application that uses the reports from the server using BOE 14.x SDK library.

These are my queries:

1) How to Subscribe to Service Market Place (for me to download necessary updates)

2) What are other the benefits aside from getting an updates?

3) Terms and Condistions

Thanks,

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to request your SAP BASIS administrator or SAP lead to create one account for you in Service.sap.com

Each company will be provided with one Master S-User ID... Using the master S User ID, number of other S-User ids can be provided with the necessary authorizations to download the files, access sap notes, raise oss messages..

When creating the s user id itself, it will prompt for the authorizations to be provided to the user... Your administrator can provide the needed authorizations.

Benefits includes like downloading SAP softwares, Raising oss messages, open connection to SAP., downloading the installation or upgrade guides , downloading the software patches.....etc

When you login for the first, you will be provided with the terms and conditions... After you accept the conditions only you will be allowed to login to the service.sap.com

I hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal