cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPM Item and cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the table where cProject information would be stored in xRPM.

cProject is created on creating RPM Project. This acts as an Internal Order in R/3.

What I know -

Based on the RPM Project, the project information is available in /RPM/ITEM_D. I can use this table and fetch the GUID corresponding to the project. Using this I can verify the cProject Link and also the internal order number in RPM_OBJ_LINK. However, I'm not able to see the cProject number here. All the other details are available. Just External ID and Description are blank.

Tables I have already verified -

1. RPM_OBJ_LINK - All the link information is available except for Internal Order/ cProject Number
  2. DPR_PROJECT

Please let me know any table I can refer to or any pointers to find out.

Thank you.

Niranchan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a way to establish a link between RPM ID and Internal Order Number. In R/3 there exists a database view VIAOM_CPRO_AUFK which has the linked cProject Internal Order Number and the RPM Project Number.

I was able to directly key in the RPM Project Number in the 'Project ID' field and retrieve the corresponding Internal Order Number. The 'External Object ID' in this table corresponds to the 'Internal ID' field in RPM_OBJ_LINK.

Thanks you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sara,

Thanks for replying. I know that DPR_PROJECT contains the cProject related information but I'm looking for the Internal Order Number.

The cProject GUID is available in RPM_OBJ_LINK table but in the place where Internal Order number should be displayed, it is blank. Hence, I'm looking for a way to find out the Order number which would be used in R/3.

Thank you.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

cproject information is stored:

- DPR_PROJECT project

-DPR_PHASE phases

- DPR_TASK tasks

Regards