cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways for generating ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I was browsing through the tutorials for creation of ABAP proxy on the internet, and came across a few articles that mention that it can be created by after using the SPROXY transaction in the SAP PI system.

I talked to my SAP BASIS team and they informed me that they (BASIS Team) do not use TCODE to generate the ABAP Proxies and I should explore the option of creating the same through SAP ECC.

Can someone please provide inputs on how can it be done using SAP ECC and what is SAP ECC?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

If your SAP ECC is well connected to SAP PI then in <SPROXY> you can see the PI objects .

Go to your  SWC and select the service interface ( Outbound if client proxy ; Inbound if server proxy )

and click on generate proxy button it will ask prefix and all provide the details then finally save .

After doing this a proxy class will generate which will responsible for receive or push data from PI

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anup,

Is there any other way of generating Proxies? As I said earlier, I got to know from my BASIS Team, they do not use TCode to generate the proxies.

Regards

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Basis team may not provide you the details about creating proxies as its much of an ABAPERs job. The one stated by Anup is the standard way. Check with your ABAP team mates they will help you for sure or check in ABAP forum.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ! I don't think that there is anther way to create proxy class .rather than <SPROXY>

This is standard way !. Ask BASIS team to provide <SPROXY> to ABAP team .

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anup

Answers (0)