cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When release shop order or create shop order ,it will message "SQLException: ORA-24778"

Former Member
0 Kudos

When our user release shop order or create shop order, the system will always message like that "

javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean.dbCreate(com.sap.me.frame.Data,boolean,boolean) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean@7f011a6 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.demand.ejb-6.0.3.4.jar*xml|ShopOrderBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-24778:
; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean.dbCreate(com.sap.me.frame.Data,boolean,boolean) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean@7f011a6 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.demand.ejb-6.0.3.4.jar*xml|ShopOrderBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-24778:
; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean.dbCreate(com.sap.me.frame.Data,boolean,boolean) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean@7f011a6 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.demand.ejb-6.0.3.4.jar*xml|ShopOrderBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-24778:
; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean.dbCreate(com.sap.me.frame.Data,boolean,boolean) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderBOBean@7f011a6 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.demand.ejb-6.0.3.4.jar*xml|ShopOrderBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-24778: "

Could anyone tell me how to solve it or which i should check about this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

That's quite a nice new error.

Please check System Setup Maintenance if you have any row enabled on Audit Log tab. Set all of them to OFF.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we did switch on the audit for SHOP_ORDER.al_state in System Setup Maintenance. But would you like to tell me how to find the clues for this error from the log files?

And i still have a problem, in fact , we have two ME APP servers here . This error only occurs on one, the other one without this error.

Best Regards,

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

After i swith off the audit function on the error server, the error  don't occurs again.

But  would you like to answer me the previous question ?  I am still confused  about this.

Best Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

If the systems are identical, then I would check configuration of database links and synonyms. Or you can re-direct the "bad" application instance to "good" database first: it the error does not occur, then the application is OK but the issue is at the database level. Maybe ODS schema of "bad" database is not accessible or has some limitation for connections.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sergiy,

I am sorry that havn't describe our stituation clearly .In fact , we have two app server but only one dataserver.

Would you like to tell me which parameter should be checked for this problem ?  In SAP NWA to checked or in  oracle sqlplus checked?

Best Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos

Ivan,

Does "one dataserver" mean one WIP schema + one ODS schema used by both application servers?

I would expect that each instance of SAP ME is pointed to its own WIP/ODS, though WIPs of both app servers may coexist within the same Oracle instance.

For checking and comparing configuration of DB links and synonyms, please involve your DBA or consult Oracle docs. It is easier to do with some GUI tool like TOAD or SQL Developer.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)