cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Mails at submit of a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting mails while submitting a shopping cart with link attached along with the mail from /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND.

I am okay with the mail sending by the program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND, but I want to stop the mails trigerring at the time of submit of a shopping cart.

The content of the mail as follows,

Subject: Approval process: Document updated

Approval process: Document updated

The following messages have been triggered by the system:

You can view the document directly. Choose the following link:

Login

Four mails getting generated for a shopping cart.

Kindly help me avoiding the above mails

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Event APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_UPDATED is assigned to event schema you gave to your Shopping Cart Business Object (BUS2121).

Have a look at IMG:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Event and Event Schema for Alert Management

Delete this event from your current event schema used or create a specific one without this event, then link this new event schema to concerned Transaction Type (i guess it is SHC from SC BO).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you already change the configuration and the issue persist, then read and apply the following note:

1756078  Event APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_UPDATED wrongly triggered

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are on SRM 7.02 SP5 and this note should be included.  But we are still seeing this issue occur.  Is there anything else that we could look at.

Thanks,

Jeff

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please let me know, whether you have found the solution for this issue?

We are also facing the same problem?

Regards

Venkatesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You can check whether the program got scheduled RSALERTPROC

2.   Disable respective check box against the business object/action in the table BBPC_EVENTMAP.

Regards

Ashok