cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual entry of plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

I want to know how system generate plant automatically when i don't want to maintain any data of plant in master record or when we create sale order and enter plant manually how system search the data.? Awaiting your response.

Regards

Sarang 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If you don't want to maintain plant in Customer master data or material master data then you have two options.

Maintain plant in customer material info record in VD51.

Enter plant manually every time in sale order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarang -

If you want to determine plant without using standard determination process then i would recommend you to use Z - Table defining your criteria for determination of Plant For e.g.

if you want to determine plant in a sales order based on combination of order type and sales area

Create Z-Table storing combination of Order type, Sales area and Plant.Write plant determination logic in user exit -MV45AFZZ (Sales order during Save) which will look at the combination of Sales area and order type while creating sales order and determine plant automatically from Z-Table.Advantage of using Z -Table is that we can change/add combination as per desired requirement or we can also create view of this Z- table if user wants to maintain combination of sales area,order type and plant.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarang,

I don't understand.  You don't want to maintain any master data, but you do want the system to automatically assign a plant during sales order processing?  How would you like the determination process to work, if not through master data?

Best Regards,

DB49