cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related billing date ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can any body please explain, from where the billing  date propose in billing document .

My client didn't mention invoice calender in customer ,but when system crates invoice ,it proposing the next month day (for particular customer and some of particular date )

FYI-All the process (order-delivery-invoice ) happen through programs.

Reference Date- DELIVERY create in 07-12-2012

Billing happens in 31-01-2013

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For delivery related Billing, Billing date is same as the PGI date in the delivery which is Actual PGI date

for Order related Billling Billing date on sales order will be determined as the Billing date

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks santosh

i know this if it is delivery related billing then actual PGI date is the billing date .

but on my case its comming different billing date .

can plz tell me wht are the possibilities for proposing different billing date ?

regards

Rajib

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wht are the possibilities for proposing different billing date ?

User Exit is the other possibility

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just press F1 in sale order Billing Date field and go through the explanation under the tab "Procedure".  To answer your query, if it is delivery related billing, system will consider WADAT_IST from delivery.  If something is different in your system, then check any user exit is in place.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi sir ,

Thanks for ur replay

I checked the tables ,my case this is delivery related billing .

and this happens for a partucalar customer ..

this customer is a  old customer and this happens not a single delivery ...in happens with 4 deliveries

and all the delivery having different dates in dec -2012 but all the billing date is 31-jan -2013

so what could be the possibilities for this issue ...

FyI - billing happens through batchjobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the terms of payment in that voice, can this terms of payment's baseline date calculation be fixed day? (Table T052U)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check what is the Date that is Maintained in the Sales order--Header--Billing Document Tab ---Billing date.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

Check the routine assigmnet in copy control (T-code-VTFA) of item category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

all the orders are not getting the problem only the specific orders are getting the above issue what to do?

former_member225688
Participant
0 Kudos

what is the payment method used any idea. As athere are different payment methods configured. please check on that.

former_member225688
Participant
0 Kudos

There are system settings done in to set the dates as per the requirement. As in this case the date is set as a last date of next month.

Please check on that settings .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dnyanesh

For you quick replay

Actually If is system setting ....then it should be for every customer /every billing for that particular customer ,

But on this some of order for that particular customer ,i am getting this billing date