Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S066 not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I have a very urgent issue.

There are sale order that in a way totally random sometimes not updates structure S066 so I cannot find the values in FD32.

The same so made 2 minutes after, runs.

I cannot find the reason why this happen. I know that with report RVKRED88/RVKRED77 I can adjust the sitation but before this I want to understand why this happen.

Anybody can help me?

If I run MCVR for the SO, i can se structure S066 with X, but if I check in the tabel, no values for the order are in there.

Is very strange..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandra,

Please, see SAP Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management and related notes.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

this not solve my problem: I checked all the SO in error. Structure S066 is ticked in MCVR, but the table S066 is empty. It seem that, random, the system doesn't write the table even if consider that structure. Infact if I try to run the report RVKRED88, the value is correctly update.

But I don't want do it till I have found the reason of this issue.

Can anyone help me?

regards

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandra,

I can suggest other notes for checking other issues:

SAP Note 429980 - LIS: Incorrect data in an info structure

SAP Note 1564560 - How to find the reason for wrong or negative credit values in TA FD32/FD33 and in  tables S066/67

The last note (1564560) it's important if in your system there are userexits (MV45AFZ* includes) running. By the way, there are around 40-50 consulting notes in marketplace (service.sap.com/notes). Check them.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo