cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Service from SEGW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to create a gateway Service through SEGW.

After Creating data Model and entities, i have generated the objects.

When I am trying to register the service, I can see the RFC destination is also generated, but that destination is created/Maintained nowhere.Please check the

attachment.This new RFC destination generation is standard behaviour?

When I tried to change the RFC destination also, my OK button is also disabled.

Have anyone faced this kind of issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue.  Can only one advise?

thanks

Chad

former_member188585
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check this document -

~Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Above issue is of configuration problem, it was taking the RFC destination from connection settings

of Business Enablement Provisioning(IW_BEP).We are able to change the RFC destination to

the correct one.

But now we are getting into another issue  FM: /IWFND/FM_ACTIVATE_SERVICE not found, when

registering the the Service.

I think,we are missing some post installation steps, after upgrading the Gateway system to SP6.

Have anyone faced this issue, and also please let me know if any post installation steps for Gateway.

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

The "Register" button in Service Maintenance is used to Activate the service from the Gateway Hub system. You should have an RFC destination for the connection to your Gaeway Hub and select that row from the Service Maintenance view and click on Register button. Looks like the system pointed by the RFC destination which you have selected is not a Gateway Hub system.

Your Gateway Hub is the system which has the IW_FND Software Component installed.

Regards,

Divya

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how have you resolved this issue. I am facing the same problem.

My Gateway Hub has the IW_FND Software Component installed.

I could register on local system as well. However while regostering another ECC i get this error.

Regards,

SHeetal