cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manual rebate--paid amount field became gray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have a problame in my production system. the issue is we are paying rebate for last quarter. the maxmum amount fields amount is .7million but the paid amount fields becomes gray. my rebate validity period is 01.01.2012 to 31.12.2012. Is it due to the validity period it becomes like that ???? please provide some helping clue. your advice highly appericiable.

thanking you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shane -

Have you maintained any Settlement Periods/Calendar in agreement.If yes, you have to remove it as system could not identify Settlement date for last Quarter causing Gray out of amount to be paid field while doing settlement.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AMIT,

Thanking you the quick response, but there is no settlement period/ calender is assigned in the aggrement.

Process by the user

1 enter in to the aggremnt by VBO2

2 EXTRAS--->Manual accurals---->Putting value in the ACCURAL TO POST field against the customer----->save. the system generates the rebate credit memo request.

3 then click on CONDITIONS--->dubble click on rebate condition type---->select the customer---> GOTO ----->payment data. ok but when he goes to payment data field these field comes in gray mode.

Please help me out its on prority

thanking you  all in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shane

In your step 2 when the system generates Credit memo request you are not releasing it to billing.Complete the open CMR  and proceed it to step 3.

Infact look for all open CMR against this rebate agreement and either close those Open CMR or mark reason for rejection on those.

Let me know if field is still gray.

Regards

Amit