cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No result for GRC risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got a question on risk analysis in grc 10.0 and hopefully you can answer my question?

When I run a risk analysis on user, role or profile level no result will appear even with a SAP ALL assignment to an user

I checked whether the ruleset (global) contains data and that is correct. I also have checked the GRC tables such as GRACPROFILEPRMVL etc. and profiles contain data and yes risks are part of profiles in these tables. However when I run a risk analysis in GRC NWBC no result will appear, although the necessary tables are filled.

The weird thing is that when I enter the role maintenance screen in GRC and create a single role referring to a role in the target system, then I am able to perform a risk analysis as a step to create a role and see potential sod-conflicts.

Any idea what I did wrong? Sync jobs have been ran numerous amount of times as wel as the batch risk analysis job.

See attachment for more information.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T. de Jong,

I believe your problem lies in your search criteria of your risk analysis. For some reason, in later Service Packs, if you have blank fields in your search criteria, risk analysis will be looking for a value called blank and not a wild card (any) value as it used to do as per default. The solution thereby is to (minus '-' all fields with no information in them and then run the job)

Taking a look at your screen shot, you do not have any information input into the fields 'Risk by Process' & 'Access Risk ID'. If you look to the left of those field you will find a '+' and a '-'. If you press the '-' (minus) button on all of the fields that have no information and run the analysis job you should now pull up information

Thanks,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chris. You are 100% correct

Leaving the fields with no information out of the analysis proved sufficient

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello T.de.Jong,

From the screenshot it is visible that you are performing the risk analysis using the offline data.Please

make sure  that the Offline data is updated.You have to schedule the batch risk analysis job in order

to update the data.

Also,Do you get the result when you run the risk  Ad-Hoc (Real Time) risk analysis ?

While running the Ad-hoc risk analysis,Make sure the you have ran the repository sync job and have  generated the rules. You can check the entries for the rules in the GRACACTRULE table.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone?