Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 SP05 and SP06 (single stack) - CPAObjectNotFoundException

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know this might be a problem for an OSS message but maybe any of you saw that too:

on PI 7.31 (single stack) - with SP05 and the same with SP06 - whenever I change any of the ICO objects in ID I see an error like this in log viewer:

Couldn't reassign Binding for given Channel. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID

(the CPA cache notification in ID is successfull and so it CPA refresh - full, delta) but the error still happens whenever I change the ICO

when I create a new ICO it does not give this error message but when I try to change it for the first time - it's there again

Did any of you see the same thing on SP05/SP06 of PI 7.31 in log viewer ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Did you find a solution for your error ? We are using two ESR's and I am able to hit PI 7.0 without any problems but not PI 7.31 and this happens only for once ICO.

Would be nice to know if you have found any solution already ?

Br,

Harish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have the same messages and behavior in  PI 7.31 (single stack) SP04 after changing ICO.

Couldn't reassign Binding for given Channel. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID=<- Receiver Channel ID

Couldn't reassign Binding for given Channel. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID= <- Sender Channel ID

Regards,
Andrei