SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbilled Consumption (quantities)

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find unbilled consumption (quantities) in any of the table.

To clarify further, I have punch MRO (EL01) and feed meter readings (EL28), now one can see meter reading as well as consumption quantities in EL31 but I am unable to find in which tables such entries are stored?

I can derive consumption post billing but I have specific requirement of deriving unbilled consumption.

I am also aware about FM - ISU_CONSUMPTION_DETERMINE - but lot of data needs to be fed for getting consumption so would like to see if there is any easier way out.

All your ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Paresh

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Paresh:

You can find documentation on Unbilled Revenue processing in SAP for Utilities at the service marketplace.  http://service.sap.com/  and also find in the menu path under Billing > Mass simulation.  There will not be any storage of the unbilled without this process.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I think there is little misunderstanding.

I am not talking about unbilled revenue reporting. I am aware about that process.

To be more precise, I am talking about "Current Consumption" EABLD-CONSMPT which is visible in EL31.

Hope I have explain my issue.

Regards,

Paresh

0 Kudos

Paresh:

I understand now.  The FM you mentioned is the right approach since consumption can have factors and so reading table entries will not suffice.  EABL will have the actual reading which is recorded for the date in question.

regards,

bill.

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

Bill,

Thanks for clarification.

Issue resolved.

Regards,

Paresh