cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Project Creation from sales order without strategy Group in Material Master

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Normally in assembly process, we are able to create/call project creation using template while creating sales order. this is possible because material master contain strategy group as 85 in MRP3 tab in FERT Material type.

In my case we do not have any strategy group in material master. now when we are going to create sales order we are getting triggered project as strategy group 85.

can you please help me why this is behaving like this. i have checked all the requirement classes and types but not able to find any assignment or why this is calling project creation.

please help!!

thanks

regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Material Master for the "MRP Group" entered than check config OPPU to see what Strategy Group has been assigned to the MRP Group.  This config will assign a Strategy Group without having to assign one in the material master.

Also, look at CN08 for material to standard network/wbs links.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken for your answer. i have also found the same thing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

When you are Creating Sales Order check whether you have mentioned any WBS  in Account Assignment

please check the Item category /item Category Group and Requirement Type and Requirement Class

This are the main Objects  which trigger Assemble Processing

Hope this would resolve your issue

Please confirm and Revert Back