cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDER AND SAVE methods related code in create shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to find the code related to the order and save button which are available in the create shopping cart screen. Cansome one please suggest where can I find them. The reason why I am looking for this is that as per our requirement there was a need for creating one customized field called Requested_by usign the customizzation technique. I wanted to see the place where this customized field is getting saved. As I want to make some additional changes as when the newly filled value is not iniitial then please save some other value as well.

In my analysys I found that BADI_DOC_CHeck is used for validations so can I also use the same BADI for saving or shuld I find the place where the saving or order  button functionality is happening.

Please suggest!

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Misbah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

In class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC you can find some methods that are called during this process.

For example /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_BO_SC~ORDER, that is called when shopping cart is being ordered.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I this is the exact place which I was searching.

If I wanted to write some additional piece of code in that method. Would thatbe possible?.

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Misbah

Answers (0)