cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing POWL query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have copied the standard componet HRESS_C_PTARQ_LEA_APP_CC to custom component.

In my custom component , IBO_WDC_INBOX component is called to disply the powl data.

This component i have called in FPM 2nd page. This page is loaded from the main page.

The issue is, first time when i navigate from main page to 2nd page the data is comign correctly

but if i go back to main page and come to page 2 , the data is not getting refreshed. It is still showing the old data only.

I have tried with all types of refrsh types for my query like "On every page visit", "on every list visit" etc.

But its showing old data only.

Can anyone please help me on this...

Regards

Snitha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182048
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snitha

IBO_WDC_INBOX has an event EV_REFRESH_POWL its available on the interface

"refresh POWL Query

lo_inbox_component->fire_ev_refresh_powl_evt( ).

Cheers

John P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks you so much for your reply.

As you said,I have tried the below event , which in turn is calling the refresh_powl( ) event.

wd_this->fire_ev_refresh_powl_evt( ) 

Refresh_powl( ) is calling the get_current_query, in this method its calling my custom query.

But finally, powl table is not getting refreshed. its showing old data only.

Can you please help me how to refresh the table .

Thanks for your adivce.

Regards

Snitha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snitha,

Have you checked Sync. Call check box in your query definition..??

Go to the  TC : POWL_QUERY and maintain this and check it will work..

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI praveen,

Yes, in POWL_QUERY, i have checked the syn.call checkbox at the time of query creation itself.

But its not working.....

Regards

Snitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snitha,

There is one more sync. call check box in transaction : POWL_TYPE check that also and try to delete the cache of query from the one of the program which will delete all the chache memory of the query.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes, in POWL_TYPE also sync.call was set before. I have checked deleting the cache of my query thru the program /BCV/R_QRM_CACHE_DELETE. But after deleting the cache also no change in powl table.

Its still not refresting. 

I checked one thing, 2nd time when the page displays the powl table, its calling the Refresh_powl( ) which in turn getting the query data thru gee_current_query method. I have set the breakpoint in my POWL feeder class. but debugger is not coming to this class.and the same class is getting triggered initially.That is only once this class is getting triggered. From 2nd time onwards , the class is not getting triggered.

Thanks & regards

Snitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you copy the component itself or the component configuration? You should not copy any FPM components.