cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction on duplicate customers in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have gone through the Forum, but so far not did not find complete & promising answer for the below requireemnt.

My requirement is to restrict the creation of multiple customer with same Address.

Regards,

Biswa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to do 2 things to get it done.

1) Do the settings in transaction OBMSG for application area F2. (Courtesy : Amitesh Anand in the

above link provided by Ammarah

2) Check whether it is reflecting in the path

FA (New) --> ARAP ---> Customer Account --- > Master Data --- > Preperation for creating  

Customer Master Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer to G Lakshmipathi's reply in the following thread. This'll help you for sure. Thanks.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1311917

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

I have checked these settings before, but there are no error(E) or warning message(W) option  to check for the same address option.

145  Customers found with same address; check   I    I

Do I need to take the help of Abaper to include an Error Option for the message 145? if not please guide me in this.

Regards,

Biswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswabhusan ,

By default, standard SAP will validate it. To give an information message or error message in controlled in customization.

Check under "Change Message Control for Customer Master Data"

SPRO : FA (New) --> ARAP ---> Customer Account --- > Master Data --- > Preperation for creating Customer Master Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinu sir

I have one doubt we can see User name and Online ,Batchi Fields ( what is difference )

I have checked with f1 but nothing is coming

And one more thing in last field Here standerd field is there ,i am trying to give W but system is taking

Could you give what are main use of 3 Fields

thank you so much....

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with enhancement SAPMF02D. Look for in table ADRC similar chain of characters (with the exception for addresses for one-time customers/vendors).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo