Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add another new out put type in VL02n 1st is not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD guru

please suggest me

There are two smart form printing through VL02n, 1st was going to fine, now I added one  output type for new  another smart form,  now 1st  smart form is not printing

Here when we create  sale order  and when save that   ..automatic delivery number create and print
the delivery document on smart form same time .

For this printing    In
VL02n.. out put type  ZXY0

In NACE,

Now application  V2
and in   condition record

Sales organization 
NR01

And delivery type
ZLF  ( local delivery)

Function  SH(Ship-to
party)  , Medium 1,  Date time 4 (send immediately (when saving the application)

It is working. Now I want to add another  output type to print another smart form,

I have added  ZXY1..

In NACE,
application  V2 and condition  recode 

Sales organization NR01, Delivery type  ZLF ( local delivery) , Function  SH (Ship-to party), Medium (Print output)  , Date time
3 (Send with application own transaction).i print this VL03n  manual to select out put type. it is working.

But when save the sales order that time is not printing .
kindly suggest me where is my mistake.. I did not change anything of  ZXY0 output and program.

kindly sugget me what can i do? or .it is not printing because i have selected  same  Functio SH,( ship to party ) for bot out put type

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

aqueel

In output condition record in VV21, maintain Date time as 4 - send immediately (when saving the application) instead of 3 - Send with application own transaction. And try saving sales order to create delivery automatically.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hhave two out put type,

in 1sst i have maintain

Date time as 4 - send immediately (when saving the application)

and in 2nd  order type i have i have maintain  Date time as 3

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I have already mention, if you want 2nd Output Type to be like or behave like 1st output type, then Date time ought to be 4.

Maintain, try and share your results.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aqueel,

Please create a new access sequence for the new out put type ,as both these output are to be generated at the delivery level and it has to be triggered at the delivery level automatically.

Thanks and Regards,

Dibyendu.