cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Application Personal Profile (HRESS_A_PERSINFO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is regarding Personal Profile ( HRESS_A_PERSINFO )web dynpro abap application.

below is technical details of an application.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/14/60cd56b1514ae5aa811d2aa4a59de3/content.htm

In this standard application you can create/change/display/delete your HR data.

E.g Address.

When you create and address, it will give you 3 options save & back, save and back. when you press save or save & back button it will update infotype 6.

Now my requirement is. this data should not be stored into database directly It should follow a workflow approval process first and then it should go database.

Triggering a workflow is not a problem I have a BO and Event. By question Is..

How can I restrict this data to update PA0006 table on save button.

your quick help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manish Hadiyel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

The Save_back, Save and Back are standard FPM events. You would need to put in additional logic in the Process event of the feeder class.

E.g. IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~PROCESS_EVENT method of CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL feeder class.

Thanks,

Pris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prisford/ Jitendra,

I know the feeder class n method. But it wont be a good approach to take a key and modify the class for my custom requirement.

I want to know, Is there any Badi or Enhancement where I can restrict this database operation(Create/ Change).

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

every standard class have implicit enhancement at start and end of  every method you can use that

there is no need of any key for implicit enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I am also facing same issue.
Can you please share what approach you tookand why?

Regards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

there must be some feeder class used just check which method of feeder class is triggered on button save  modify logic of save as per your requirement

soumya_ranjan_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra

If dont mind i have question. Where we find the code for save button in portal . what actually the feeder class is , and which class we are using in workflow template