but when i try create program in ABAP Editor SE38, i got a message display only

really apperiated if any body have the solution

thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jessica

i don't account service.sap.com/sscr, do you any idea how to create an account on service.sap.com

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you bought the box with the SAP software, usually it comes a letter with the installation number and customer number. You have to contact the person who send you the letter (the SAP rep) by phone or mail and ask for an OSS user giving them your customer installation and number.

Once you have it, you should be able to log in.

Jessica.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, you need to log in the client 800 (is it an IDES system?) if you want to develop new test programs.

The client 000 is just a model given by SAP, you must not work there.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SE38 is working now

thank you Jessica

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS problem

i got OSS from

service.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank

no i didn't create any client, i tried in both 000 and 800

but its not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created a Client, yet. It appears that you are logged in to Client 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

In order to be able to write programs with SE38 you need to be a Developer user.

You must go to service.sap.com/sscr (using your OSS user and password) and then choose "Register Developer" option. Then you have to enter the user name you are using in SAP (must be different than sap* or ddic, if necessary create a new user in SAP, transaction SU01) and select the installation to obtain the developer code from SAP.

This is the code you need to enter when you try to create a new program with SE38. You will just need to enter it once.

Good luck,

Jessica.