cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text details of Characteristics are not appearing in Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks - I do face an issue were the texts details of the characteristics "ZSALESREP - sales representative code" are not appearing at the DP ineractive planning book. Even i tried at the "header information settings" to enable the "text" check box , but still the same issue, also ran consistency check of MPOS and tried to deactive the MPOS and activated it again but no succcess.

Find the below screen shot

However the data is available at the cube/table but wondering why it is not retreived at the interactive PB.

Note that this Characteristics has compunded objects of sales org,division.dist channel and customer sales .

Any help on this would be highly appreciated. Tks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

Whenever we want to display the text of characteristics we go to Header settings and check the checkbox for the text of that characteristics.

But  you already tried this with no success.

Also the description of "sales representative code" is already in place as mentioned by you.

This is really strange to me.

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anurag - Yes it is strange and im not able to find the root cause still.

Folks ,Did anybody faced this situation , pls share your thoughts!!!

Cheers

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts - Any help on this would be highly appreciated!!!!

Cheers

Ganesh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

From the screenshot, it is evident that characteristic's master data/texts are not populated properly in the shuffler.

Have you activated your characteristic's (infoobject) masterdata/texts? Use t.code rsa1 and then select infoobject and access the context menu (press right click on the infoobject ) and select "Activate Master Data". Your planning book should be able to access InfoObject's master data/texts.

If this data activation does not help you,  you can debug the program. The badi "/sapapo/sdp_selector" call location will be good starting point.

However, it is interesting to see what you managed so far with respect to compounded characteristics that was not recommended by SAP.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh - Thanks for your response.

However we resolved this issue with help of our colleague , below are changes that we did

1. Replaced "customer sales" characteristics in "sales rep" with "sold-to" .

2.Created new info object ZSALREP

3.Added this new info object as compounded characteristics to our old "sales rep"

4.Made the new infoobject ZSALREP as part of CVC

Above changes has resolved our two issues

a) Now able to see the text

b) Also resolved my other issue which i raised earlier. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3303263

Closing this Thread. Tks.

Cheers

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All - Any help on this would be highly appreciated ?