Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

active cancelled excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a critical requirement, actually our client has mistakenly cancelled a wrong excise invoice, and now he want to have that invoice in their standard report where cancelled doc can not be seen.

Now i want to know that can I make that cancelled excise invoice active.

Thanks in advance

Pankaj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can see the table levels

J_1IEXCHDR  table level , here you find the you excise invoice ,

go to SE11  enter the table , and execute here enter the you cancel excise invoice number or enter the ETT number CEIV and date can execute ,

which t code you can use , check the selections level you have enter the ETT as DLFC, CEIV

4 REPLIES 4

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can see the table levels

J_1IEXCHDR  table level , here you find the you excise invoice ,

go to SE11  enter the table , and execute here enter the you cancel excise invoice number or enter the ETT number CEIV and date can execute ,

which t code you can use , check the selections level you have enter the ETT as DLFC, CEIV

0 Kudos

Dear reddy,

Actually I just want to know can we make cancelled excise invoice active,because my client is demanding for that.

They told us that the excise invoice number is already submitted to excise authority and user mistakenly cancelled it.

Can we do it , Reverse the cancelled excise invoice.

Awaiting forum to reply.......and thanks in advance.

Pankaj

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

There is no option to reverse cancellation process.

You will have repost the excise invoice. Try reposting the excise with the same no again with a prefix or a suffix.

Regards,

Brinda

0 Kudos

Hello brinda,

I just wanted to confirm.....

Thanks for the help

Regards,

pankaj