Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM CIN: SHEC not calculated in PO

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a purchase order with excise duties (using TAXINN). The problem is that SHEC value is not displayed in PO, though SHEC set off (flowing from SHEC in TAXINN) value is getting displayed. All other excise values like Basic & ECS on Basic and corresponding set off is displayed.

I have also checked that Excise Regn is made applicable for AT1.

I have maintained account key assignemnts for the tax code and necessary condition type classification, g/l account assignment in taxinn for GRPO etc.

W.r.t. this issue I have checked SAP note1252618 and found that the note is already implemented.

Please help with this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you classified the condition?  in SPRO .LG tax on goods movement > india ........Condition based excise determination > classify conditons

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

It is done for Taxinn.

JSEP --> AT1SETOFFP

JHX1 --> AT1SETOFFT

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said JHX1 and JSEP is correctly classified, please check whether you have assigned any other Condition type for AT1SETOFFP. I mean check whether any other conditon is also assigned.

If not, then you must ensure the Condition records are correctly maintained for JHX1 as well JSEP with Validaity start date prior to PO creation date in FV11.

Also let us know the SAP Version you are into.

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

No other condition type is assigned to AT1SETOFFP. Take a look at the following

TAXINN --> JSEP --> AT1SETOFFP

TAXINN --> JSCV --> AT1SETOFFT  (for import)

TAXINN --> JHX1 --> AT1SETOFFT

Condition records are maintained correctly, since JHX1 is deriving a value from JESP.

Validity start date is 01.04.2012

Version: SAP ECC 6.0 --> SAP_APPL 606 0005

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should not be 2 conditions with same condition name in J_1IEXCDEFN table.

TAXINN --> JSEP --> AT1SETOFFP

TAXINN --> JSCV --> AT1SETOFFT  (for import)  >>> remove this it is not required

TAXINN --> JHX1 --> AT1SETOFFT

Regards.,

Brinda

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda,

Then What condition name do I assign for JSCV, since these are standard condition names?

JSCV is an MM condition for SHEC on CVD.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Import condition should NOT be classified.

Regards,

Brinda

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Import Pricing Procedure requires Manual condition types and doesnot need to be Classified in the said path.

Remove the same and then try again. Hope you get the result this time.

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

But then how will the cenvat credit for CVD on import purchases find its place in excise books?

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Imports the entry in J_1IEXCDEF is enough to hit the excise books.

system will not look for classification in J_1IEXCDEFN table.

Regards,

Brinda

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Brinda

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For TAXINN procedure you must have an entry in Excise Defaults for Import Condtions alone like JCV1 CVD condition. If you donot specify here the system treats the CVD as Inventorize condition type.

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do we assign the Cess on CVD and SHEC on CVD in J_1IEXCDEF.

We could assign CVD and ADC condition types.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

JECV is for ECS and should be asssigned against ECS Import.

J1CV is for SECESS and this need not be assigned as it is hardcoded in the program

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda,

since J1CV is hardcoded does it mean we cannot use a copy of this condition type with another name. Also would be great if you could provide the program name in which it is hard coded.

Thanks and Regards

Anil

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is hardcoded and you cannot use copy of it for atleast Cenvatable use. If you want to Inventorize the CVD in this case you need to create new condition types copying JCV1, J1CV, JECV and JADC.

It is a diffucult task to find out the Hadcoded condition type. You may still try searching for them with the help of an abaper.

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda,

Another issue in imports:

1) J1CV is not there in standard condition type list.

2) Also, I am using MM condition type JSCD for SHEC on customs. This is getting cenvatable as SED at the time of MIGO. This should have been inventorised instead.

Is this condition type hardcoded in the program anywhere to be treated in such a way(like J1CV)? Else suggest which condition type needs to be used for SHEC on customs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos