cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/n/sapapo/sdp94 - do not have authorization to switch to change mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In APO, I am using /n/sapapo/sdp94 transaction for my custom planning books. I have been able to go to my custom planning books/data view and then using 'object selection' (little flower icon on the top menu), I select APO Product#.

When I go to Product screen, I can see CHANGE icon on the top and when I try to click on that, I get following error message :

"You do not have authorization to switch to change mode"

Any idea, what authorization object (APO or BW) and values are required to over come this error ? As in SU53, it just give me S_APO_PB authorization object with acticity 02 for all other planning books what I have in data view, but I am not trying to change any of those.

Thanks...

Message was edited by:

mehta1p

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I found out. To have it enable for user to change key figures in PB, role should have authorization for change in C_APO_PB authorization object and authorizatioan object for custom Sales organization object(which is from BW, as in BW, my infoobject is marked as auth-relevant)

C_APO_PB (APO 3.0 Authorization Object: SDP Planning Books)

Activity - 02, 03, 16

Data View - *

Planning Book - Name of Planning book

Custom Authorization object:

Sales Organisation - Name of Sales Org

Activity - *

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in our authrizations (APO 3.1) we have Authorization Object APO 3.0: SDP Planning Books C_APO_PB with activities 03 and 16 (display and execute) for the planning books.

Regards,

Thomas