Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM TO ECC synchronous

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a requirement, where i need to fetch the purchase orders from ECC based on vender code in SRM.

Request   :  SAP SRM --> ECC

Response:  ECC --> SAP SRM

can we get the real time data?

The back end process is like, user will enter the vendor no in SRM portal, by using web dynpro program, that id will send to SRM.

i have to read that ID and send the request to ECC for purchase orders under that vendor no.

From ECC i have to fetch the purchase order details and send it SRM.

From SRM the that data will be send to SRM portal.

when the user enters his vender no in portal, it should fetch the data from ECC and the result should be displayed in SRM Portal.

Flow will be : SRM portal--> SRM server--> PI--> ECC  Request

ECC--> PI--> SRM server--> SRM portal

can anyone suggest, how to achieve it and which adapters we can use to achieve better performance, as we need to fetch the real time data.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

I am not sure about this whether this option is fit to your requirement but you can look on this.

The back end process is like, user will enter the vendor no in SRM portal, by using web dynpro program, that id will send to SRM.

i have to read that ID and send the request to ECC for purchase orders under that vendor no.

From ECC i have to fetch the purchase order details and send it SRM.

From SRM the that data will be send to SRM portal.

what you can do is create a proxy to proxy/rfc scenario from SRM to ECC sync scenario, your sender proxy is trigger by your SRM Portal Webdynpro program which gives the input of vendor number to your sender proxy and get response your vender details send by ECC to SRM.

the other option but  i never get a chance to did like that but have a look:

try for SOAP to proxy/rfc Sync  scenario, check can you create web dynpro program like sender web service and get directly response from ECC and if you require some data from SRM have a RFC lookup in b/w mapping and then send back to vendor details that request...

Regards

Gagan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

thank you very much for your input.

can you please more elaborate the second option?

i have one more query for you.

can we integrate SRM portal with ECC directly, without using webdynpro program to fetch the vender no?

so that once user enter the vender details in portal, based upon that it should fetch the data from ECC and it should display in SRM portal.

its like our Gmail. when we enter the userid and pwd, it will fetch the our account details and display on the screen.

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava,

Check out for SOAP > RFC or Proxy (Synch) scenarios, depend upon your business requirement.

Enough documents are available on SCN.

Regards,

Sunil

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

you mean, directly integrate SRM portal with ECC?

can we fetch real time data.

it is like our mail, when we enter our id and pwd, it will connect to the back-end server and fetch our details. In the same way, when we enter vender no in portal, it should fetch the purchase orders from ECC and it should display in portal.

is it possible? can we display the result to the users, immediately or it will take more time for processing.

how much time does it take to execute synchronous scenario?