Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto TO for 305 movement

ssubni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to configure auro TO creation for the movement 305 for plant to plant transfer.

I  am transfering the material from plant A to plant B both are assigned to different warehouses. In  MB1B transaction  for the movement type 303 ,I could create material document and the corresponding TO automatically and conform it. but when I create the material document for the movement type 305, system is creating the TR but not the TO automatically. I could create TO manually from the TR for the movement 305.

WM movements 301 and 302  ref.movement type  were assigned for the IM movement types 303 and 305 and these movements are activated for the auto TO creation indicator 'A" in OMLR.

Automatic TO -A  9background processing)was assigned to the movement type 302 and the warehouse in the path - WM-activities-transfers- define movement types.It is working for 303 but not for 305.

When I try to do the same (303/305) within same warehouse (if the two different plants are assigned to single warehouse)  system is creating the TO.   Will the auto TO will work for plant to plant transfer between two diffrerent warehouses?

Please guide.

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subramanian ,

Please check OMLR and assign auto TO creation indicator for relevant movement type and test the results.

let me know incase of any query's.

Thanks

Jinoy

ssubni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have already assigned the auto cration indicator  for the movement type 302 which is the WM movement type for IM movement type 305. see the settings below. It is working for 303 movement which is assigned to 301 movement for the IM movement of 303.

362 301       301 X X 01

362 302       302 X X 01

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Can you try creating transfer order manually and check. In that way, you can confirm if there is any miss in search strategies.

And in addition to this, also check in tcode OMKX. Here again Auto TR and TO creation can be customized depending on special stock indicators. Check if Auto TO and TR is missing here incase urs is special stock.

Please check these.

Regards

Dhilipan

ssubni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I could manually create the TO from the TR as I mentioned in my first post. There is no special stock. I am moving the Unrestricted stock from one plant to the other.

If the warehouse is different for the plants , will the AUTO TO work?

thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaran

Did you create the WH related configuration in OMLR - WM Interface to Inventory Management?

Like: WH1  305  XXXX?

ssubni
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.

I have assigned the 302 movement for IM movement 305. My ref movement type is 301/302 for the IM movement 303/305.

Thanks,

SS.