cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group of customers to credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have 57 customers are there i want to give 250000 rs Credit to all customers ,( i mean here each customer is 250000) i know we can maintain credit group but I dont how to do it

could you give me how to proceed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramya,

Have you tried searching the forum before creating a new thread here? This question is answered many times in past.

When I searched "Group Credit LImit", this is what I found: http://search.sap.com/ui/scn#query=Group+Credit+LImit&startindex=1&filter=scm_a_site%28scm_v_Site11%...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

250000 is the totoal credit limit for 57 cusotmer ?

Or eash customer credit limit is 250000 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

As  per my knowledge

First you create customer groups in OVS9 Tcode and assign this group to customer master

And create customer Group Field in v/03 ( this is useful when ever you want to give different price to customer group )

And in FD32 Customer credit group field is there if you maintain group here automatically the credit limit , single customer credit limit,,or all credit control amount will apply to all customer

Now each customer will get 250000, what ever u want

Note : Dear Experts plz comment on my Replay 

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venu

this not customer group , this credit customer group ,

you have to define the customer credit group ,

img- financial accounting - accounts receivable and account payable - credit control account - define groups , here you create the groups these groups can assign the FD32 level  credit management status level ,

dear ramya

you can search Google you got so many answers

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/6b/3c327e068c11d2953100a0c9426c73/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bojja gee ....thank you so much for correcting me