cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while printing multiple labels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to print labels. Since i couldn't find any standard page format suitable for my requirement so i created a custom page format, done all neccessary steps in SPAD & design label in Smartform. Everything went well till i was printing single label but when i'm printing multiple labels all the labels are printing in first page itself. Can anybody please suggest me something to overcome this.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the labels overlapping? If yes, then you are missing the next page. Otherwise, the page format is not correct.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a very simple label printing program wherein each page has only 1 label. After last text element i inserted a command to trigger next page with the condition VAR1 = 'X' which will always be true. So i guess missing next page is not an issue here. Infact i checked in debugging and found it correct. What could be the issue with Page Format? pls let me know.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just try to adjust the page format you created and check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

our BASIS guy said that next-page was not defined in definition of page format. He added that and now its working fine. Thanks for your time.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Guru working on sunday? Pls. reply !