cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurator integration between SAP ECC to SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

we have a integration between SAP ECC <------ SAP PI <------Webportal(synch)

we need to Get all details like characterstics and its possible values for a material to webportal system.....

till here its fine

once we send the characterstic values for all characteratics, user will select the particular value for a charcterstic, its require to check the dependence rules like in SAP ECC (CU50) how can we get these dependence rules for every character values

criticalities:

1) there is no standard bapis for this functionalites

2) these rules are written in abap code its difficult to get these rules and sending to SAP PI to validate on web portal

3) for every chareecterstic values it requires validation so every selection needs to commuinicate with SAP and process by abap code and send back to webportal this could be perrformance issues

Please let me know any best solution for execute this functionality through PI

i would like to know how CRM connect to Knowledge Base for this functionality from java stack like PCI  weather can we use same web services to execute these functionality

please let me know your suggeestions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please provide more details like...are you going to configure scenario like SOAP --> PI--> Proxy/RFC?

as per your  requirement, if no bapi's available, then you need to discuss with MM experts will they able to create the configurable  material.

Regards,

Prasanth