cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we do a pgi against a outbound delivery if transfer order has two line items and only one is confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The situation is that we are creating a STO and Outbound delivery against it and then a Transfer Order(TO) .Now if Transfer Order Quantity is say 10,but picked Quantity is *8 then we are confirming TO through FM

L_TO_CONFIRM with

LTAP_CONF-PARTI = 'X'. " for partial confirmation.

What it does is it creates two lines in TO one for 8(actually picked) and other for 2(actual Qnty- Picked Qty) .

Now if i try to do a PGI  against the outbound delivery it does not allows to do it..My Question is it can be done or not and if it can be done then how.....

awaiting for your expert comments

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member639734
Participant
0 Kudos

Set the Copy WM quantity indicator in the Customizing for Warehouse Management under Interfaces ® Shipping ® Define Shipping Control.

The system copies the picked material quantity as the delivery quantity in the corresponding item of the outbound delivery, and sets the SD picking status and the WM activity status in the outbound delivery to C (fully picked).

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/c6/f840a04afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dutt

SAP don't allow PGI the delivery once the delivery qty not equal to the picked qty.

If you want to PGI for partial qty just for this case, you can change the delivery qty manually(use VL02N)

If you want to use the same solution for this kind of cases, you can change the configuration just like E L said.

For your second question, as I known, sap don't have standard function to create the delivery for the rest of items automatically. Maybe you can set up the background job for the delivery creation. Then system will help you to create the delivery for the rest of the items.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi E L,

Thanks for the response .

In that case 2 Quantity of STO will be undelivered .But according to our requirement we have to fully process the STO and cant let the 2 Quantity to be open. Is there any methos which can automaticlly create another Outbound delivery for rest of the two items as explained in my Scenario.

Any Help will be appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to review why the 2 PC are missing or were not scanned by the WM team.  The DN has found 10PC using ATP stock check but you only found 8.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI warren,

But thats not the case .

We have defined in the configuration that what ever is the STO Quantity ,an Outbound delivery will be created of the same quantity as STO qnty automaticlly and a TO corresponding to the O/B delvry .But when physically there is less Quantity say 8 we have to confirm the TO as we cant let a customer wait till the next two quantities arrive at the Warehouse....Next two Quantity should be deliverd to the Customer as soon as stock comes to Warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies my Client is using the STO with ATP "A" function so they only see what is truly available.

Regards

Waza

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos