cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational cess is not showing in ECS field of J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I maintained JECP condition type with JEX1 set off condition type. All other condition types like BED, AED and SED condition type amounts are picking in j1iex in thier respective fields but  JECP amount i.e Edu cess amount is not picking in ECS field ?

In standard TAXINN procedure this JECP condition type is not their, i maintained it. weather i maintained it wrongly ?

Please help me

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure it is assigned in Claasify Condition type from SRPO -Log General-Tax on Goods Movement-India-Condition based excise determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sory i am new for this portal, i could not found this post, so i again posted.

I maintained classify condition types also still it is not picking in the J1IEX.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure that the said condition type is there in Classify condition types then ensure condition record is correctly maintained in FV11. If required, create a new po and try again.

Are you running this for the first time or for the particular tax code you are getting this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya it is their in Classify condition types, i maintained in correctly in FV11  and i checked with new po also. It is not working with any tax code, I am running this first time.

Thank you

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Attach screenshot of PO > taxes.

What is the SP of your system - SAP_APPL -?

Regards,

Brinda

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have assigned more than one ECS Set off condition type under Classify condition type.

If assignment is correct then create a new condition type with the following and then insert it in a Tax procedure and remove the old one from tax procedure as well classify condition types.

Condition Class D

Calculation type A

Condition category D

Access Sequence JTAX

finally create a fresh tax code and maintain condition records properly and Create a New Purchase order and let us know whether all the Excise values are appearing correctly under Taxes tab of PO item detail under invoice tab.