cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Document number for a particular Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Solution Manager 7.1, Change Request Management (ChaRM), how can we get the change document number if we have a transport request number?

Eg : I have a transport request no. BD4K900198 in BD4 server, Is it possible to find the associated Change Document no.? Please help.

Regards,

--

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the number of the change document is by default included in the transport order title. If the title was changed and this info is not there, you can see the transport attribute which shows the task list assigned, in case it's an urgent change. You can also run charm report /tmwflow/reportingn and pass the transport number in the selection screen.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is an urgent change and the transport description was changed by the user.

Thank you very much for the help. I was not able to run this report. But while searching for this report, I found a related report "SOLAR_EVAL". We got the required details from this report, under the node Change Request Management.

Regards,

Prasanth

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know it worked. It's the same report. I mistyped "report" instead of transaction. The name I gave is the transaction code assigned to the report. Sorry. The name of the report is /tmwflow/rep_reporting.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Thanks once again.

Regards,

Prasanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos