cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP order-Planned order instead of PREQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to APO world.Just started creating SNP orders via planning book(SNP).

The issue I'm facing is that I ahve mat A with proc type as E while mat B has type "F" for the same loc XXX.

Now when I enter the values in the planning book in SNP for the material A and loc XXX,system creates planned order(which is correct) but when I try to create an order for Mat B and loc XXX,system again creates a planned order instead of Preq.

I need to create PREQ for mat B and  loc XXX as proc type in mat master  has been set to F.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

Please check if there is a TLane exists in system between location XXX (which is the recieving location in your case) and supplying location.

If you still not able to create PReq for material B then please check your SNP global settings.

Also check if there is a source of supply (PPM / PDS) exists for material B and location XXX, delete the same if exists.

Do let me know, for any further query.

Rgds

Sourabh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your description, I assume you were trying to create orders manually in the SNP data view. It allows to create both PReq and Planned Orders manually without source of supply.

If you have demand and execute the heuristics, it will definitely generate only PReqs for externally procured material (i.e. procurement type F).

Another quick test, if you try to create a order manually in the product view (t,code /sapapo/rrp3), it will be created as a PReq for an externally procured material.

Thanks,
Rajesh