Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully approved shopping carts are in Error in process status

kiran_beera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have list of shopping carts with auto PO selection.Created for same supplier and fully approved. Previously all are in status " item in transfer" then status changed to "Error in process" because one note is applied  for Auto PO Validation.User reporting that shopping carts are missing. Neither following on docs are created nor failed in XML messages.In investigation i found that following Supplier is blocked for Purchasing centrally for the same period in Ecc in backend, when shopping carts creation and approval process was completed.

My doubt is if Vendor is blocked in Ecc ,in creation and approval of shopping carts system will through error or in conversion shopping cart to PO it should fail.

Nothing was happened.This is a classic scenario.

Please suggest what can be the route cause.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is  shopping cart monitor role that is available, if you assign this to a user, he/she will get all the list of errored SC in their inbox( as an administrator)

/SAPSRM/ADMINISTRATOR_EHP1

See if this helps,

Otherwise you need to debug as Santhosh Mentioned. There will be a BAPI for PO creation in the ECC side that eventually gets called, if you get there it will have a returning parameter for messages which will have the details of the failure.

For PR there is a FM ME_UPDATE_REQUISITION I am not sure for PO.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Check in BBP_PD --> BUS2121 (business object) --> Enter the SC --> Execute.

click on "Check again" --> do you find any error message(this should be backend error)?

If no error message, as suggested by Santhosh Unblock the vendor in ECC reprocess the SC.

I would suggest, if possible try to replicate the scenario in quality system to understand the system behaviour.

Regards,

Suneel

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can order a shopping cart if vendor is blocked in ECC.

PO creation will fail in ECC side and an alert will be displayed in RZ20 if you are creating POs via RFC.

Regards,

Ricardo

kiran_beera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your response.

We are using middleware PI.Only error information i got in RZ20 was"Error in creating following on document" other than that i got nothing.

Is there any way to push the shopping carts to create backend document from Error in transmission status.

Best Regards,

Kiran 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Just try to unblock the vendor in ECC and redistribute the SC from RZ20 SRM side. Still if you find error, debug the FM BAPI_PO_CREATE1 by using the watch points and messages from RZ20. By this u can come into the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Did you check RZ20 / portal application monitor? What did you find in application monitor regarding SC errors ?

If you don't find any error messages, please run the report BBP_ALERT_SC_STATUS_ERROR, so that you can find the error info.

Also, execute FM BBP_PD_SC_Transfer and check the SLG1 error log, you can find the detailed information for transmission error reasons. If the issue is intermittent then SC will covert into PO when you run FM.

Regards,

Govardhan

kiran_beera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

Thanks for the reply.In RZ20 i got only message that "Error in craeting following Document".

Other than that i got nothing.

Best Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1. Check the XML monitoring ( SXMB_MONI ) in Both SRM and ECC system.

2. Check the background job BBP_GET_STATUS2 and CLEANREQREQ UP  running properly or not

Regards

Ashok