cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro application -400 Session Not Found-Failed to process the request: Request refers to an unknown session

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below error in nw 7.3 sp 5 portal upgraded environment .

400   Session Not Found 

Failed to process the request: Request refers to an unknown session

Any application that goes to webdynpro/dispatcher path will throw this error but the same application if accessed as webdynpro/resources works fine .

we have upgraded 4 systems and this issue happens only in 2 systems other 2 systems are working fine .

any thoughts ....

Regards,

Sirram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks to be a SAP Bug. May be you can raise an OSS message for it.

Regards,

Mudasir.

former_member82170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sirram,

We are also getting the same, could you please let me how did you corrected this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a duplicate posting with http://scn.sap.com/thread/3309363. The person posting the discussion thread claims to have solved the problem by configuring session cookies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we are using CE 7.2 as development and Ep7.1 as used for End user..through FPN

we are facing error as session 400  error since Sp level upgraded both of the system ce 7.2 sp02 to sp08 and ep7.1 sp04 to sp13 .

When user access Vc application from Ep side , which is fetching all JOb from SAP as display in Table ..and selecting any job from table its redirecting the error page as 400 session not found.

Note-if i delete the Cookies and temporary file from USer IE , its start working for a period of time ...then its showing same error.../Restarted application from NWA also

Please advise me asap so it will great help to sort the problem..

here i attached the screen shot as reference ..Please look into this..

Thanks in advabce!

Best Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of hijacking others discussion threads, create a new one. Before you do however, search SCN for "Session not found". There are many similar issues reported, some with solutions some without. In case you will create a new discussion thread, include relevant parts of defaultTrace as an attachment, the screenshot you have provided is of no help in troubleshooting the problem.

former_member82170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your timely responce, we have raised OSS message and here is the reply from SAP.