Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

events propagation

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wiith some examples kindly inform how can i check wheather events have propagated from FU to FB/FO and vice versa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

to check if events have been propagated, you can simply check the execution tabs of the involved documents (assuming you have set one of the display modes "Actual Events from TM and EM, Expected Events from EM" or "Actual Events from TM Only, Expected Events from EM" in type customizing). If e.g. a departure event, that has been reported for a freight order, is also displayed on the execution tab of an assigned freight unit, it has been propagated. In this case the "Source of execution information" is "Propagated from Successor Document" for the execution info on the freight unit.

A prerequisite for the propagation of events from freight order/freight booking to freight unit is that you set the flag "Propagate Execution Info" in the type customizing and that all involved documents are execution relevant.

For more details regarding the propagation of events you can check this document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33550

Best regards, Daniel

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any way i can check the propagation functionality for events reported at a freight unit and propagated to freight order and booking order.In that case what will the source document i.e freight unit have status if events has propagated to successor document.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

in the standard there is no functionality/status that gives you this information out of the box. If you want to implement your own check, you could create a new association that finds all the executioninformation nodes that have the original exec key(that would be the one of the executioninformation of the freight unit) in the field ORIG_EXEC_KEY. By this you can find all the TORs (freight orders/freight bookings) to which the executioninformation has been propagated.

Best regards, Daniel

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

When I  had reported event in SAP freight booking  then in freight unit I find the status under source of execution information as -Read from SAP em.What does that mean and morever for this event there was no location available.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

source of execution information "Read from SAP EM" normally means that this event is only available in SAP EM and not in SAP TM. But in your case, where an event has been originally reported to a freight booking in SAP TM, this is not the standard behaviour. Without checking your example in detail, it is hard to tell what has happened. If you think, that this is not the correct behaviour and this is not due to custom coding, feel free to open an OSS message regarding this.

Best regards, Daniel

Answers (0)