cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data 0CO_AREA with value 0000 could not be deleted as it is being used in A? But when checked this value in A, then no 0000 found !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I ugently need help and advice on the below strange query that i face :

When i try to delete the unwanted Master Data from 0CO_AREA, i get the log such that the value 0000 cannot be deleted from this data Target "A"

(This value 0000 is present in the Master Data in BW as well as in R3 as i have checked already)

Ok i said fine, and my next step would be to check this data in the DSO A, but no such value at all.

I have looked in an out of this DSO for the past 4 days literally stretching long hours but no luck in finding the reason for such a Master Data deletion log.

I am hoping that someone can give some ideas on how can i find this data in the DSO..

This is strange and it is driving me crazy , as nothing is making sense to me.

You all are my only hope.

Looking forward for your soonest response, so i can try it out here .

Thanks,

Russel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Russel,

I understand your eagerness on getting this issue sorted out. But i wonder if the query is posted on right forum. Your query is currently under SAP MDM forum. To help you more, can you please let us know which tool are you working on? To me, this issue appears to be more related to SAP BW.

Regards,

Ali