Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in 100% discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest me on this scenario I have -

I want to give 100% discount for a particualar sales order type. But this dicount has to be applied only at time of invoice creation. This is because our sales order types are configured to not allow zero net value.

For this, I created a new condition type in pricing procedure. And the condition record is based on sales area/plant. I have made developer to add requirment to this condition type so that condition type is applied only at time of billing document creation.

The problem is that I dont see this 100% at billing time (VF01).

If I do analysis in the item level condition tab in billing document- I see that "Condition record exists, but has not been set"

The added requirement by developer is -

If komk-vbtyp = c_invoice AND komk-fkart = c_invoice_biltyp.
    sy-subrc = 0.
  ELSE.
    sy-subrc = 4.
  ENDIF.

Please let me know if I am missing anything in configuration side?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Why are you creating new routine when there is a standard one. Why don't you use 24. Check with 24 and update is it ok or not.

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind ,Can you tell ,where want update 24 Routine ? Is it in Billing Doc Type ?

Note : Please check in that Condition Type as Field "Condition Category " ,what you have maintained over here   and also Can you tell ,what Pricing Type ,did you maintain in Copying control in Item Level ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind, Can you tell ,where he wants to maintain this 24 routine for this scenario ?

Thanks,

Nare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj, you should have assigned requirement routine 24 to your condition type in the pricing procedure. This routine prevents the condition type to be seen in sales order.  It is a basic customizing. No need for any development, that's what Moazzam has suggested I guess.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I am sorry for late reply. When we assign 24 in pricing procedure against any condition then this condition will not be applicable on sale order or delivery order but only on invoice. Please test this.

Thank$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its Ok .

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone.

Found out that the copy control settings at item level are restricting the condition type at billing.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the steps provided in OSS 1460297 - Message VE108 in pricing analysis for a sales document.

Regards,