cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Milestone Billing Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I make a service contract with 1 quantity and assign WBS element and milestone billing plan. Now I want to bill recurring quantity to the customer with reference to the contract, and apply condition scales according.

I tried changing the quantity by using "selection field" in billing(vf01) but quantity field is greyed out. My item category and copy control for order related billing is attached below.

Regards,

HB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any further contributions.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also tried doing the same through release order but over there also it is not allowing me to update quantity neither billing plan is copied from contract.

regards,

HB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear HB

We also faced the same issue like yours. But what we did is we are doing milestone billing without using WBS attachment in Sales order . In standard it is not possible to use selection criteria if you are using Milestone billing. As you said its service material then dont go for selection criteria. Let me tell you one more thing if you are doing down payment using WBS then when u check the WBS report for costing purpose then u will see that system will take down payment amount as revenue its the behavior. My suggestion is go for without WBS or change item category billing relevance from Billing type I to any other like  or B in that scenario you will easily get the selection criteria.

Hope this detailed answer will help you. If need to ask anything then do let me know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear for the reply.

My requirement is that I have to edit this quantity in billing, any suggestion on work around solutions.

regards,

HB