Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Billing Block

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict Billing Block with VA01 on CR (Credit Memo Request). I have read some messages about it, but there is still one question. I would like to test if the authrisation object V_VBAK_FAK can be used in this issue. This object is not in all systems (I have not found it in any system, not on the SAP net either). Does anybody know where to find this object on the SAP net? Or somewhere else.

BR!

Kjell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I've not seen V_VBAK_FAK before, usually billing block activities are done through config (initial set for doc type), maintaining the SO & controlling V_VBAK_AAT actvt 43 for the unblock.  From what I remember (I don't have a system to try it with), when you are creating the credit memo actvt 43 for V_VBAK_AAT should control the ability to remove the block

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I've not seen V_VBAK_FAK before, usually billing block activities are done through config (initial set for doc type), maintaining the SO & controlling V_VBAK_AAT actvt 43 for the unblock.  From what I remember (I don't have a system to try it with), when you are creating the credit memo actvt 43 for V_VBAK_AAT should control the ability to remove the block

punit_bafna2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi , Use V_VBAK_AAT with activity 05 being the decider for Billing Block Restrictions.