cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event driven survey-Not clear how to create questionniares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus,

We have one requirement to implement Even driven survey for confirmation while confirming.

Step 1 :

SAP IMG---->Integration with other SAP Compoments-->Web survey Cockpit for SRM Supplier Evaluation 

Not really sure how to use or create questionnaires  i can see there standard ID exists like SRM_CONF, SRM_CONF_E

Please guide me how to user these

i have made the settings for the node

Step2 : Configured below Node

--> Define Events for Supplier Evaluation in SRM

Please let me know any further steps required to setu the Supplier evaluation for Confirmation ?

Best Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

You can create the Survey by selecting the Create Survey Button as shown below.

To create a Web survey, choose  Survey  Create  from the menu. The name and the identifier can be chosen freely. The survey credentials are not used for calling up the questionnaire later on, but are helpful for categorizing the different questionnaires.

To create a questionnaire, choose the Questionnaire pushbutton:

When saving the questionnaire for the first time, you can also define a name and an identifier. The identifier is used when the questionnaire is called with the URL in SAP SRM

For more details , Please refer below URL:

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/48/6728a78e0a07dbe10000000a42189b/content.htm

In Define Events for Supplier  Evaluation in SRM.

Choose the survey and questionnaire that you require, as well as a name

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sushant for you detailed answer..

i have followed the same and configured when i try to check the while creating confirmation i m not able to see any supplier evaluation button on the confirmation document.

PS : I have configured as below next step.

Please suggest,

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Please check whether the Purchasing organization ID is correct or not... I would suggest that for testing Purpose... Please remove the existing Purchasing Organization ID and maintain "*" Value in the Purchasing organization ID and test whether it work or not.

Please also make sure that the maintained category ID, source system and product ID are correct.

Regards

Sushant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any suggestions will be appreaciated.

Best Regards,

Vinod Malagi