Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot is not created for STO

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have searched in forum and find a lot of threads but can not find solution.

I want to do GR against STO(outbound delivery)

Material in receiving plant is maintained with inspection type 08 and 01.

But by default system is picking unrestricted during MIGO. We want to have stock with a inspection lot after GR.

Please advise.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Receiving Plant, for that material check QM view under 01 inspection type Post to Insp.Stock is ticked or not?

If lot is creating and stock is not posted to QI then above check box was not ticked.

Also check the QM activate/deactivate for mov. type in OMJJ.

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post to inp. stock is ticked for both 01 and 08. Its working for normal PO but not for STO.

In my query at the time of MIGO, stock is posting in unrestricted by default.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal 

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rampreet ,

Are you doing MIGO against outbound delivery . I mean are you taking plants as vendor customer . If yes then please check that in SPRO , inspection type 08 should be activated against the document type for STO .

Otherwise , check the quality is activated agains the movement type used during MIGO .

Regards

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assign UD selected set - Z01 in inspection type 08. Now lot is creating Lot in receiving plant.

But during the PO creation stock type is coming Unrestricted use bydefault. However it should be Quality Inspection.

Is it possible..?

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Ru checked the tick mark for goods moment which ur using for STO.

SPRO-->QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot creation--> inspection for goods moment.

Then retry the STO.

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumath,

Now I have instructed user to maintain Quality Inspection in STO PO manually. It is working fine.

But in case of material to material stock transfer with mov type 309, it is generating lot. How to deactivate for lot in case of 309 mov. type.

Please help..

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the path.

IMG - PM & CS - Quality Management - Quality Inspection - Inspection lot creation - Inspection for Goods movements - Deactivate Inspection for movement types

Tick the check box for the required movement type.