cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Activity from NWDS to CE 7.11 SP05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have configured CTS+ with CM Services for Non-Abap transports in our Solution Manager 7.1 SP06. We also installed a NWDI in a SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP2.

We have created three development Configurations for different version of Enterprise Portal. One call EPD for EP version 7.02 SP10, another one call PED for EP version 7.0 SP21 and the last one call CDD for EP 7.1 EHP1 CE.

Our problem is in Development Configuration CDD (For EP version CE 7.11), we can create a webdynpro Java in NWDS and when we do check-in and Activate, our webdynpro deploys correctly in development enterprise portal of CE.

The problem is when we try to release the request from NWDS, Developer Studio gets from Solution Manager a request number and attach .dip package to request with SC; but the problem is that .dip package is empty...No deployable objects are attach to .dip file; in request there is only one file dip without any SC under it. I attach two screenshots; one of .dip file generated when release request for PPR (works correctly) and another of CTT (works incorrectly).

We use a version EHP1 for SAP Netweaver Studio 7.1 of NWDS for developer, i don´t know if exists a specific version of NWDS for developer to CE engines and where can i download it. I searched in SAP Marketplace for NWDS that match exactly my EP version in Support package for CE 7.11 and only found a IDE UPDATE SITE file, but i don´t know how can install it, there are only .sda files inside, there isn´t a setup.exe file.

Somebody can help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found that the tables

SI_RQ_FILECNTRL and SI_RQ_CONTENT have

differents values in the

development Configuration that fails.