Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI issue

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I got one issue in  PGI,  the problem is in sales order having two line items, with referance of sales order created delivery document, in delivery document having only one line item, then after done the PGI here two line items are updated, then after Billing document also having two line items,

who can it possible delivery document having one line item But PGI have done with two line items?

Regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for given replay, I am useing standard process, we are not using packing process, i think this is standard bug, even  i got same issue similarily, this issue is one line item in sales order and one line item delivery and PGI, But in Invoice two line items, one line item is ok another item for without material and zero qty it's created invoice.

Regards,

KK

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What are the item categories? Please tell item category in sale order, delivery and invoice.

Thank$

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Mr.KK,

Do u have any relation between the two materials.

In Invoice if u dont have Material or quantity, then in Invoice what are details updated.

Any customer material info record maintained?

Check in VD53.

Regards,

Mani

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Standard item category TAN.

Thanks

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Mani,

we are not using info record, we have not maintained VD53,

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

kish siri wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for given replay, I am useing standard process, we are not using packing process, i think this is standard bug, even  i got same issue similarily, this issue is one line item in sales order and one line item delivery and PGI, But in Invoice two line items, one line item is ok another item for without material and zero qty it's created invoice.

Regards,

KK

Dear Kish

I guess it is an issue of Batch splitting, please let us know in your two different line items in delivery and invoice at item category level, do you have any + symbol if yes try to click on it.

Please check your batch splitting process.

Thanks

Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

As Malik said, the other line item you see would be the batch split items. You will find the same in the Invoice.

Go to the Delivery, check if there is one batch split. Please check and confirm.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

As Malik said, the other line item you see would be the batch split items. You will find the same in the Invoice.

Go to the Delivery, check if there is one batch split. Please check and confirm.

Regards

Dhilipan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If this is standard process with standard item category without using packing materials then it can be due to batch split. When we use batch split system automatically create sub line items. In delivery document too you can see by clicking the Icon with + sign or directly in table LIPS. You can change the quantity behavior in copy control VTFL in line item field Billing quantity.

Please check and revert.

Thank$

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

First user created delivery document with two line items after that in change mode delete the second line item after he will do PGI and Invoice, again invoice will show two line items  one line is ok, but another one with referance of deleted line item referance considered, here no material code and no Qty  only it will show zero.

Regards,

KK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you checked and confirmed the other line item is nt the batch split for first line item.

If yes, please try checking the copy control for the Del- Invoice in VTFL and see if there is some custom code.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Extra line item that you see in the GI document is that the Item in the sales order or its some packaging material?

Regards

Dhilipan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Which item category and schedule line category you are using? Is it normal order processing or bom or any other in which sub item categories involved?

Thanks

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check your user exit it is any special enhancement done

pl check  the order level at header shipping tab complete delivery activate or not ,

and also check the second line item schedule line level  , it is also delivered ,

you create the one order for three line item do the delivery for only one delivery first save the delivery , the go to vl02n here you will check one line item or three line items , then you can do the pgi , then check the vl03n  line items , and also billing

pl try once